01 May 2007
if you like my bloggie, and you think i'm funny

Well you don't actually have to think I'm funny to get involved, but I couldn't resist a Rod Stewart reference (a belated birthday gift for my "Handbags and Gladrags" lovin' Mommy).

In fact, you can't even vote, so all I'm really saying is to get over to This Eclectic Life's This Blog "Blows Up My Dress" Contest and check out the entries.

Funny, funny stuff, people.

If you want to enter, just head on over to the contest and enter three of your funniest posts by May 3rd.


Yes, there are prizes (winners announced May 8th), but we're all winners when we have a good chuckle reading a new (to us) blog.

FYI, I found this contest at Ally Bean's Crazy Dust in My Coffee, so if you're looking for a place to head first for funny, may I suggest a dose of la Bean?

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I'm so glad you entered! People tell me that I am funny all the time, so I am going to enter this too! Thanks for posting the info!

G

Yeah Gina! I've already found some great new blogs to read from those links...just what I needed ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love posts that make me laugh. Thanks for pointing us in this direction...hadn't heard of this contest.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you found this contest. I thought that it was a hoot-- the title of it made me laugh and that's before I even started to read the stories. Fun stuff.

Kristen, glad to be of service :)

Ally, same here about the title--especially when I read that it was something Shelly's *father* said!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer