11 January 2007
love thursday: photographs

Finally got a chance to play with the camera and with Photoshop yesterday. I installed the program in Italian, which has made getting acquainted all that much more, um, challenging, but it'll happen.

I'm thinking I could just reinstall in English, but I swear I chose "inglese" the first time around. Not sure what's going on there.
I'm really only at the cropping stage, but collages are coming soon. I hope. Collages are fun.

For today's Love Thursday, I'm expressing love for my new camera, in particular that it enables me to share parts of my life with family and friends around the world. Plus I love toys!

These two are as taken:




Now for some fun, here's the original:


And two with the help of Photoshop from the above photo:



Original:


Shopped, now with less spazzatura:


"To pee or not to pee?" Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Happy Love Thursday everyone!

P.S. Don't forget that it's De-Lurking Week for charity!
Leave a comment and $1 goes to the American Lung Association.

Labels: , , ,



14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwhhhhhh....che bella Luna!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I especially love the lemon trees! :)

Blogger Sharon said...

Ah...delurking for charity....

What are you cooking with the lemons???
I have a great lemon cake via Martha's VineYard recipe I could share with ya.

Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Wow! I can see why you love you camera. These are terrific! I love it too. Happy LT!

Blogger Jen said...

Great pictures! I've been playing with PSE in English, and I still can't figure out what I'm doing! More power to you--you're doing great! Happy Love Thursday!

Blogger Tina said...

Oh my goodness, what stunning pictures!!!

Blogger The Other Girl said...

Oh, I love the puppy. And he does look like he's got something on his mind.

Blogger Hit the Hiss! said...

Ahhh, Badolato! Those pictures really make me feel like I'm back there. :) I've been going through old photos and uploading them on a new website. Last night I did my first Badolato ones.

Hope you had a great new year!

Blogger Shan said...

Beautiful pictures.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that your writing from Calabria, which is where my parents are from. I'm from downunder , married to a Positano man and living in Luxembourg. Keep the great pictures coming!

Blogger Shirley said...

Great pictures,you are really getting the hang of your camera. You are very brave doing photoshop in Italian, I find it hard enough to get my head around the english version!

okay I have forgetten how to say the plural of bella foto (belle foto?)

anwyay you know what I mean. :)

Blogger Elle said...

Gorgeous pictures.

Blogger katerinafiore said...

GORGEOUS PICTURES!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer